Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stampin’ Up 2013-2015 In Colors


Each year, Stampin’ Up introduces 5 new colors that are featured for 2 years.  The new colors have such yummy names – Baked Brown Sugar, Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Strawberry Slush.
For my next series of cards, I am going to use these fabulous colors.  Stampin’ Up offers a great bundle that includes 5 ink pads and 20-sheet cardstock sampler.  Match that with some neutrals such as Smoky Slate and Whisper White and you have the foundation for some great cards. 
 
Now for the stamps.  For these cards I selected the new set Regarding Dahlias (130327).  This is a great set because it includes both an image and some great greetings.

Watch for my new card series over the new few posts.
All items are available in my Stampin’ Up store.  Order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment