Friday, September 20, 2013

LNS 2013 Fall Treasure Hunt Clue

Late Night Stampers
2013 Fall Treasure Hunt Clue

When I was growing up, my Mom sewed clothing and other items for our home.  We were told over and over – “Those are my fabric scissors, do not use them to cut paper!”  My first crafting experiences were sewing and later quilting.  I understand the importance of having the right tools for the materials you are using.  In paper crafting and card making we use a variety of materials to enhance our projects.  Having a good pair of scissors that you can dedicate for ribbon and other trims makes all the difference in getting a nice, clean cut.
Here is my clue – Craft Scissors
You can add my clue to your list.  To continue hunting, check out this link.

1 comment:

  1. I heard the same warnings from my mom when I was growing up. Certain scissors were off-limits and I am the same way about mine. Thanks for a great clue and great look back to childhood.

    ReplyDelete