Saturday, September 14, 2013

Vellum Flowers

When I saw this sketch at Sketch Frenzy Friday, I immediately thought vellum.  Especially since the design includes some brads which makes it easier to attach vellum to cardstock.  The colors at Paper Pals Arts add the palette for my design.

 
 

I embossed the vellum with the Stylized Flowers embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  I layered that over Calypso Coral.  Since the vellum added more of a white element to the card, I added white ribbon.  The whole thing is layered over Baked Brown Sugar.

Hope you like my card.

All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamp: Label Love
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Other:  5/8" White Ribbon, Label Love Punch, Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder, Recollections Brads.

4 comments:

  1. Just love the embossed vellum. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative use of vellum....it's lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Cindy, the vellum is striking with these colors! Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vellum panel! What a clever idea!! And beautiful colors! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete