Friday, October 11, 2013

Metallic Motorcycles

Today I am featuring one of the fabulous cards that is included this month in my Stamp Set of the Month.


I absolutely love the way the motorcycles look with Silver Emboss Powder on Basic Black cardstock.  This would be a perfect masculine birthday card. 

 
If you place an order of $40 (before sales tax and shipping) on my online store by October 25, 2013, I will send you the kit to make this card and 2 others.  This includes all the cardstock cut to size.  You just need to add the Rev Up the Fun stamp set, (130520 Wood Mount, 130523 Clear Mount) ink and silver emboss powder to create these cards.
 
Stamp:  Rev Up the Fun
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black
Other:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder
 

No comments:

Post a Comment