Sunday, July 20, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hello.  Thanks for stopping by.  My card today is inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I love the elements of this sketch - the circle, the banners.  This will definitely be a "go to" sketch for me when I need a little kick start to my creative mojo.
I used the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set for my card below.  I love the versatility of the greetings - they can be combined in so many way.  The background paper is from the Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper pack.

 
I added some rhinestones to the tops of the candles to add a little bling to my card.

 
Hope you like my card.
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Other:  Bitty Banner Framelits, 1 3/4" Cirlce Punch, 2" Scallop Circle Punch (EK Success), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the ombre effect of the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous monochromatic pink card! I love the cool shapes in the paper you've used and the sentiment on the two banners is the perfect fit. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete