Thursday, November 20, 2014

DOstamper STARS #108

Happy Thursday.  Welcome to another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  This week we are featuring a Color My World challenge.
 
 
Here is my card.  The layout is fairly simple, but I love how the stamping turned out.  I am featuring the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  I stamped the background piece of Whisper White with the large swirl in Soft Suede and the large flower in Coastal Cabana.


I then cut a piece of Whisper White 2" x 4" and stamped the large flower again - but in Bermuda Bay.  The sentiment is from the Hello There hostess stamp set stamped in Soft Suede.


Hope you like my card today.  Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.

  • Dawn Olchefske:  December Wonder card
  • Robyn Rasset: Seasonally Scattered card
  • Miriam Bollinger: Traveler Birthday card
  • Angela O'Neill: Santa & Co card
  • Connie Plaumann: Lovely as a Tree Sympathy 
  • Sharon Bennett:  Envelope Punch Board Box 

  • All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

    Stamps:  Everything Eleanor,
    Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede
    Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
    Other:  None

    No comments:

    Post a Comment