Monday, January 5, 2015

Last Call & Blog Candy Winner

Happy Monday.

That's right.  It feels like the holidays went by so fast and today is the last day to order from the 2014 Holiday Catalog.  Make sure you get your favorites before they disappear.


Shop the HOLIDAY CATALOG

Some of your favorites may be included in the Year End Closeouts.  There are great deals on DSP (one of my favs - Trim the Tree) plus the kraft paper rolls - great for next Christmas at 60% off.  Stock up now.

 

Speaking of DSP, I asked you to tell me your favorite Stampin' Up! DSP collection for my New Year Blog Candy post.  I received many comments and I enjoyed reading them all.  And now for the winner of my blog candy:  Judy Hoffman.  Here is Judy's comment:

"My favorite DSP is Winter Frost Specialty DSP. It has such beautiful patterns and colors and can be used all winter long as well as for Christmas."

Congratulations Judy.  Please email me (ctechlin2@new.rr.com) your name and mailing address and I will get your prize mailed out to you.

Tomorrow is the kick-off of the 2015 Occasions PLUS Sale-a-bration.  I am offering a special that you will want to check out as well.  See you soon.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment