Thursday, January 15, 2015

SAB Best Year Ever DSC 115

Happy Thursday!! Welcome to another DOstamper STARS Sketch Pad challenge.
 
 
Here is my card (I may have rotated things a bit - LOL).  I really wanted to use the new Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever paper this week. I love Coastal Cabana and these papers are great.  The background paper has a Bokeh effect that looks so cool - with no effort!!  I cut the striped paper on an angle to create the diagonal effect.

 
The sentiment is from the SAB Simply Wonderful stamp set.  The sample image in the Sale-A-Bration brochure is shown with the Extra Large Oval punch.  However, you can mix things up and use other punches or framelits you already own.  I cut this with the Apothocary Accents Framelits and layered it over a 2 1/2" Circle.
 
 
Hope you like my card this week.  You can actually get the DSP and the Stamp Set FREE!  For every $50 you spend, you can choose one FREE SAB item.  Plus, I am offering a special during Sale-A-Bration.  Shop my online store 24/7.
 
Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
Stamps:  Sale-A-Bration Simply Wonderful
Paper:  Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever DSP, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Other:  Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Apthocary Accents Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment